This is old archive dig up from one of our first screen printers we worked with in San Francisco Free Gold Watch. The design is from the first motion film created 1888. Thats a long time ago!
Free Gold Watch is a master silk screener that has been doing their thing since I can remember.
- 4.3 oz. 100% combed and ringspun cotton jersey
- 30 singles
- Heather Grey - 90/10 cotton/poly; Heather Charcoal is 50/50 cotton/poly
- Relaxed retail fashion fit
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem
- Satin label
- Made in the USA